LINK perishables provide transport solutions to products that must remain fresh.
The perishables industry requires precision logistics solutions for companies transporting products all year-round across the globe. Link perishables can ensure temperature-controlled, time-sensitive, and cost-effective management of your products throughout the cold supply chain. Temperature controlled logistics is a highly specialized area of freight forwarding; LINK perishables understands your cold chain from A to Z. Whether you are moving fresh fruit, vegetables, fish, meats or flowers, we have the expertise to meet your needs.
Link perishables provided multi-modal solutions to meet clients’ needs, including:
- Temperature-controlled Air Freight.
- Reefer (refrigerated) Ocean Freight containers (20’RF, 40’RF, and 40’RF HC).
- Temperature-controlled Trucking services.
- Temperature-controlled Warehousing, Consolidation, and Distribution
- Thermal Blanket Cargo Covers for Pallets, Side Wraps and Container Liners used for either Cold and Hot Temperature Protection
- Regulatory and compliance
- Door-to-door distribution
- Sea-Air or Air-Sea shipping
- Air charters